Sunday, November 15, 2009

Webisodes: The Face of Internet Television Part 1

Webisodes are not new, they have been around for a couple years but if you have missed them, no worry's, I'm going to bring you up to speed. Webisodes consist of short films in general, running on average around 5 minutes long. In many ways they rival the prime time television we all love to watch. They're successful because they bring together ideas and concepts that might not make it to prime time. I wanted to touch base on some webisodes I thought rise above the rest, that explore unique concepts that we might not see on broadcast television. So the next few blogs will be about some of my favorite webisodes. If you have a show that you think deserves attention, please let me know, I'll be sure to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment