Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oprah to End Show in 2011

So Oprah says she's going to hang up the hosting gig in 2011. The final season will be the 25th for Oprah and many are already making predictions as to the impact it will have on day time television. I for one think the show is great for it's target audience and I've been known to watch it occasionally, when I'm bored and counting the bumps on my plaster ceiling no longer entertains me. Seriously though, she's a great host, who I think has set the standard that people gauge the genre on. As it's been said, she's revolutionized the approach to talk shows with her strong sense of ethics and business savvy. I think most would agree she deserves the kudos being lauded on her. Honestly folks, I think financially she'll be doing just fine.

EricH

No comments:

Post a Comment