Sunday, July 14, 2013

Insane Clown Posse are officially the worst rap band ever...


According to GQ Magazine, the go to for all things hip hop, the Insane Clown Posse are the worst rappers of all time. I mean I don't know how much stock I would put into their ranking when it comes to hip hop but I'm going to have to say I may agree here. Not only does the Insane Clown Posse's music suck but they are kind of creepy and I think that's what sells their music. They have a strangle hold on a specfic target audience. Those confused young men who really don't know how to grasp their plunge into the testosterone filled adolescence that is young manhood, so they listen to bad rap music from white guy's dressed in clown makeup. Oh come on we all have done worse so lets take it easy on them.

Anyways, the Insane Clown Posse wasn't going to take this lying down though, their official comment went like this...

“Insane Clown Posse has been selling rap records, rocking rap stages and making rap money for over 20 years now. You can’t rack up all that rap success for this long and still be ‘the worst ever.’ GQ magazine should stick to what they know: Dressing preppy metrosexuals. Why don’t you say that to my face!”

Yeah man, say it to their face! 

So yeah, that's the stuff I have for you today. I know I'm sorry. I'll try and find some boobs or something to post later to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment